At WIBF we understand the power of investing in your development but appreciate many of us have limited time resource. So, we want to make it easy for you. We are in the process of developing a 6-month mentoring programme to all our members, giving them access to some of the most talented people within the Financial Services industry.
Research shows that being mentored is one of the most valuable and effective development opportunities. Having the guidance, encouragement and support of a trusted and experienced mentor can provide a mentee with a broad range of personal and professional benefits, which ultimately lead to improved performance in the workplace.
How it works
- If you are a member of WIBF and are interested in mentoring please follow the link below under Mentees to log in and fill in the form
- Mentees are matched to more senior mentors from the Financial Services industry and can seek career guidance, advice and support
- We know from our success with mentoring that discussions have centred around Career Progression, Interview & CV advice and Transferable Skills
- If you are interested in becoming a Mentor you do not need to be a WIBF member, please follow the link under the Mentor section
What is involved in being a mentee?
What is involved in mentoring
Benefits of being a mentor:
- Develops professional relationships
- Widens understanding of intergenerational challenges
- Personal satisfaction through supporting the development of others
- Recognition as a subject matter expert and leader
- Development of their own personal leadership and coaching styles