Optimising Your Own Performance
WIBF and Santander are delighted to co-host the Optimising Your Own Performance personal development event.
Have you ever wondered the extent to which your current mindset and thinking habits inhibit or enhance your ability to:
- Get the most out of your career
- Keep both personal and professional challenges in their proper perspective
- Build better connections and relationships with other people
The Optimising Your Own Performance (OYOP) programme provides a whole year of professional and personal development to support you to change your mindset and thinking habits, in order to maximise the opportunity to successfully achieve your personal and professional ambitions.
Join the Optimising Your Own Performance Workshop on Wednesday 21st October at 5pm in order to:
- Understand how your mindset and thinking habits have a profound impact on your performance and wellbeing, and how to make a change.
- Gain insight into the connection between your self-esteem, performance and mental health.
- Learn about four performance levers which we can all apply to be happier and more successful.
Ashley Bookman designed the programme Optimising Your Own Performance to enable people to take far greater responsibility for their own mental health and to provide ways to achieve the goals they desire. Throughout his career Ashley has maintained a personal commitment to facilitate people in achieving sustainable peace of mind and make the most of their lives. He has worked with people ranging from FTSE 100 CEOs wrestling with organisational problems to people suffering from stress, trauma or depression who are struggling to find a way forward. Ashley has spent 30 years working with thousands of people and has established that the majority of mental stresses can be largely resolved by understanding and evolving the paradigms and thinking habits which originally made the situations seem stressful.
Ashley is responsible for:
1. A practical programme which builds individual mental fitness and capability - results here
2. The first viable method for conflict free negotiation - results here
3. A systemic approach to organisational improvement - results here
Anyone looking to be more peaceful in their mind, have harmony in their relationships and be more productive.
This event is being run virtually via Zoom - Please ensure you have registered in advance of the session to ensure you receive the joining instructions.