For the fifth successive year, Credit Suisse is running the Real Returns program which is designed to re-engage experienced, talented professionals who have taken a voluntary career break and help facilitate their transition back into the workforce. Real Returns is a paid employment program that will run for 16 weeks, starting on March 26, 2018 and finishing July 13, 2018.
How You Will Benefit?
• You will be assigned to an important project for the duration of the program in one of our business areas in London based upon your expertise, interests and skill set including transferable skills gained during your career break. We will give you the chance to make an impact by working on a business initiative with clearly defined objectives and measurable goals, with the framework for regular review and feedback.
• You can expect to partake in a series of orientation/ training sessions to acclimate you back into the business environment. You will learn about strategic business and regulatory changes in the financial services industry, undergo executive training to improve your personal impact, presentation and employability skills as well as having the opportunity to upgrade your technology skills.
• Additionally, you will receive support throughout the program to ensure that you have a successful experience. We will pair you with a mentor who will be there to advise you before, during and after the program as well as having the ongoing support of HR professionals and a dedicated line manager.
• We will provide you with the possibility to develop new relationships, and broaden your professional network. You will meet and interact with other program participants, people in your respective business area and more broadly across the bank enabling you to build a powerful and supportive network. In addition, you can participate in events hosted by the bank including events and initiatives run by the strong employee networks, including our diversity networks such as the European Women’s Network, LGBT, Multi-Cultural and the Family Network.
The work environment may have changed since you left. Real Returns opens the door for you to see what it’s like today and find out what it feels like to come back, while leveraging a strong support network and structured program. Credit Suisse cares about your future and can offer a valuable experience if you are ready to restart your career.
You will be competitively remunerated during the program. Your participation in the program does not guarantee employment with Credit Suisse for any period of time, including after the conclusion of the program.
• Consistent track record of professional achievements gained within the financial and/or professional services sector are essential for this program
• Voluntary career break for two or more years
• You will have been at VP+ level (or equivalent) before your career break
• We will consider experience gained within Investment Banking and Capital Markets, Sales, Trading, Research, Private Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management, Finance, Operations, IT, Legal and Compliance, Audit, Risk, Chief Operating Office and Project Management.
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks candidates with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals with successful academic and professional track records who have the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. We look for intelligent, driven and hardworking candidates with consistent leadership involvement and an interest in financial services.
Program Dates: Monday, March 26, 2018 – Friday, 13 July, 2018
Participating Office: London
Application Deadline: December 8, 2017
Where to apply: www.credit-suisse.com/realreturns
For further information, please visit: www.credit-suisse.com/realreturns
With any enquiries, please email: email@example.com
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.