04 December 2018 | London
Bringing together senior financial services leaders along with new challengers, economists, policy-makers and technologists, the FT Banking Summit provides a platform to confront head-on the worries and the hopes of bankers today.
This is your opportunity to take part in high level strategic conversations with the industry’s C-suite on issues from geo-politics to technological and digital innovation, sustainable finance, the impact of Brexit, future growth and more.
The Agenda Will Feature Unrivalled Insights From:
- Cecilia Skingsley, Deputy Governor, Sveriges Riksbank
- Olivier Guersent, Director General, DG for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union, European Commission
- Peter Bosek, Chief Retail Officer, Erste Group
- Hani Kablawi, CEO, Global Asset Servicing, and Chairman, EMEA, BNY Mellon
- Yifat Oron, CEO, LeumiTech
- John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury and City Minister, HM Treasury, British Government
Complimentary tickets are available for senior executives representing banks. WIBF members can claim a 10% discount with VIP code: BSWIBF
The full agenda, speaker line-up and registration form can be found on the website here.