3rd Annual India-UK Tech Summit, followed by Global Investor & CXO Networking Reception
Wednesday 12th June
Time: 1pm - 9pm
Venue: Jumeirah Carlton Tower, 1 Cadogan Place, Belgravia, London SW1X 9PY
WIBF is pleased to be supporting the 3rd Annual India-UK Tech Summit and delighted to offer a 50% discount on tickets. Please see below for details on how to get these.
Part of London Tech Week, is the focal point for collaboration between the UK and Indian tech and startup ecosystems. This is a curated event bringing together a mix of influencers, tech experts, large tech companies, startups, Banks/ FIs, VCs, family offices, universities and academia. The event is collocated with the Global Ecosystems Summit and will allow delegates an opportunity to network with senior leaders from across global tech hubs visiting London Tech Week.
The Summit will build upon the success of the previous editions in 2017 and 2018, and is now positioned as the leading annual India-UK event which focuses on opportunities related to the startup ecosystem. The Summit follows a free-flowing conference structure with emphasis on enabling creative intersections, intimate conversations and quality networking.
- Programme overview:
- Connected ecosystem for technology, startup and venture capital
- Highly curated event bringing together key decision makers
- Quality content unravelling key emerging themes and building awareness
- Launchpad for key initiatives (e.g. UA India-UK fund, India-UK Xover)
- Attracting two-way capital flows into tech innovation
- Enabling platform for startups/ scaleups in the India-UK corridor
- Connecting global businesses with commercial and investment opportunities in the India-UK corridor
- Key themes and tracks for 2019:
- Deep Tech & Corporate Innovation
- Building the Fintech Ecosystem
- Venture Investments - Funds, Family offices and Angel Networks
- What to expect:
- Keynotes and panel sessions exploring latest trends in technology, innovation & finance
- Meet and network with decision makers and leaders from global tech hubs
- Exhibition and networking area featuring selected global startups/ scale-ups
- B2B meeting zone with startups, VCs and corporate innovation representatives
- Global Investor & CXO Networking Reception with drinks and canapes
- Fintech and innovation in financial services is a key theme for the conference this year. Emerging financial services innovation trends are becoming increasingly global. The UK has witnessed the success of several pioneering Fintech businesses. With a vibrant startup ecosystem, India has seen the emergence of a flurry of consumer and enterprise focused fintech businesses with global potential. Equally, the country’s fast growing consumer market is ripe for tech based disruption. What commercial and investment opportunities does this generate? How do we build a globally connected ecosystem for innovation in Fintech? What are the key emerging trends shaping the future of finance? We discuss this and more.
As a globally focused event, diversity has been central to the participant and partner curation for the Summit in previous years. This year’s Summit has set an additional diversity goal with a target to have 50% women representation in speakers, exhibitors and overall Summit delegates. We are delighted to be supported by the WIBF in helping us achieve this objective. We look forward to enthusiastic participation from WIBF members.
Please register using link below with promo code “WIBF” to avail a 50% discount on delegate passes: https://indiauk2019.eventbrite.com