Women In Finance Summit 2022
As part of its well-established portfolio of high-level diversity events, many of which have enjoyed government support, WIBF is proud to support City & Financial Global’s 6th edition of the Annual Women in Finance Summit held in partnership with 20-First on the 5th of July 2022.
This summit builds on the success of the previous five editions of the Women in Finance conference and the other five diversity portfolio events that City & Financial Global and its partners have held in the past.
The event will be chaired by Vivienne Artz OBE, WIBF Advisory Board Member and Past President, NED, Chair, Advisor to Boards and CEOs.
- John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury and City Minister
- Ann Cairns, Executive Vice Chair, Mastercard and Global Chair, 30% Club
- Yasmine Chinwala OBE, Partner, New Financial
- Bob Wigley, Chairman, UK Finance
- Vanessa Vallely OBE, Managing Director, WeAreTheCity
- Dr Heather Melville, OBE CCMI, WIBF Patron, Partner & Senior Managing Director, leading the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Practice, Ridgeway
- Georgina Philippou, Senior Advisor to the FCA on the Public Sector Equality Duty
- Richard Iferenta, Vice Chair, KPMG and Chair, Race Equality Leadership Team, Business in the Community.
WIBF members receive 30% off tickets with the code: WIF6WBF register here