WLTH 2020 - WEALTH AND ASSET MANAGEMENT RE-IMAGINED
WLTH unites the entire wealth and asset management ecosystem; the world’s leading funds, investors, wealth managers, financial planners, innovative disruptors and start-ups. With over 180+ world-class speakers across 10 channels, this is the most expansive and informative virtual event in this space.
- Giuliano de Rossi, Executive Director, Goldman Sachs
- Maarten Ectors, Chief Innovation Officer, Legal & General Investment Management
- Alexandra Altinger, CEO, J.O. Hambro
- Søren Rode Andreasen, Chief Digital Officer, Danske Bank
- Savvas Savouri, Chief Economist, Partner, Toscafund Asset Management
- William Hobbs, Chief Investment Officer, Barclays Wealth and Investments
- Anna Sofat, Associate Director, Wealth, Progeny
- Ben Constable Maxwell, Head of Sustainable and Impact Investing, M&G Investments
- Liz Field, CEO, PIMFA
- Edward Park, Deputy CIO, Brooks Macdonald
All WIBF members can attend the event for free by clicking this registration link or by using the code MPN100.