Transform your Normal Masterclass (PM session)
You have been working in a climate of massive change and uncertainty that can create all sorts of emotional reactions. The dawning realisation that what we once considered to be normal is something we need to consign to the past, to grow and flourish right now. This is why we are introducing an exciting new online masterclass that is different to anything that you’ve experienced before. It challenges old paradigms and presents an approach to living in today’s world that is at the frontiers of personal and leadership development.
Delivered by Nikki J Owen, The Transformationalist (www.nikkijowen.com) the purpose of this masterclass is to equip you with a powerful active mindfulness technique that guarantees to transform how you feel so you experience more energy, more inner peace and greater levels of happiness not just at work but in every aspect of your life.
Typically, attendees will feel:
- Inspired that they possess all the resources inside of themselves to feel great regardless of the external conditions
- Empowered that they can create daily changes in the way they feel to sustain high levels of positivity, hope, optimism and wellbeing that leads to higher performance levels.
- Committed to their own selfcare and continued growth to ensure that in all aspects of life they show up as the best version of themselves
- Energised, grounded and calm so they can make decisions from a place of strength and confidence
- Liberated from stress and anxiety
This masterclass is restricted to just 25 attendees so please book early to confirm your place.
A follow-up meeting will be offered to all participants – Sharing and Questions – Friday 25th September 4.30pm – 5.30pm.
*** Health & Safety ***
The technique taught during Transform Your Normal is extremely powerful and is not recommended to women who are pregnant, breast feeding, have high blood pressure or are fasting for religious reasons. Whilst everyone is welcome to attend the masterclass we advise against practising the active mindfulness technique if they fit these identified criteria.
This event is being run virtually via Zoom - Please ensure you have registered with us in advance of the session to ensure you receive the joining instructions.