The Magic of Conflict
What if you could UNLOCK the secret to true collaboration, to build a better business culture and to keep your organisation working efficiently in the face of change, challenge and crisis?
The key skill that differentiates the top performing organisations from the rest is the ability to acknowledge, understand and manage conflict.
This workshop will focus on the facts that:
- You cannot improve collaboration until you have addressed the issue of conflict
- Conflict is inevitable and important because it is the energy that creates real value
- Most people lack the skills to deal with conflict effectively
- Escalation of conflict wastes management time and has a massive knock-on cost
This interactive session is designed to improve your skills and confidence in working collaboratively by helping you to better:
- Manage relationship challenges and crisis
- Resolve conflict easily and effectively
- Harness the positive energy in each other
- Enhance morale, productivity and engagement
Jane Gunn is an International speaker on Mediation, a former city solicitor and Author. She is a board member of the Civil Mediation Council of England. She is a director and past president of the Professional Speakers Association. Her book on conflict management How to Beat Bedlam in the Boardroom and Boredom in the Bedroom, is an eye opener and empowering book for busy professionals.
4.00pm - Registration, networking & refreshments
4.15pm - Workshop begins
6.00pm - Close
Parking at Venue: The closest parking is Q Park Brunswick Street B1 2JF
You must be logged in and registered to attend this event to see other attendees
20% VAT is included in all purchases.
Should you wish to cancel your booking, 24 hrs notice is required for a full refund. You can cancel tickets from the Your events page.
Please be advised that there may be photography at the event and that images will be used on WIBF Social Media and website; please contact the WIBF host at the event if you have any concerns.