The Future of Banking: Neobanks
The financial services industry is changing. It’s adapting to new technologies, new ways of banking and a laser focus on the customer. Join us for a fascinating evening exploring Neobanks in depth. What are they and why are they gaining more attention? How can we ensure they are a force for good?
You will leave understanding more about:
- The current era of digital and new banking - Where we’ve been, and where are we going next with digital? Where do neobanks fit in, and how are they changing the face of banking?
- The trials and tribulations of being a neobank - What are the challenges? What are the benefits? How can we encourage women into tech and banking?
- The dawn of financial inclusion - How do we open doors and make banking and funding more accessible to the masses? What role can neobanks play to support this?
6.30pm Panel Discussion
- Paul Hamilton, Innovation & Financial Services expert, PA Consulting (Chair)
- Helene Panzarino, MD, Rainmaking Colab
- Helen Bierton, Head of Retail Banking, Starling Bank
- Anya Navidski, Founder & CEO, Voulez Capital
You must be logged in and registered to attend this event to see other attendees
20% VAT is included in all purchases.
Should you wish to cancel your booking, 24 hrs notice is required for a full refund. You can cancel tickets from the Your events page.
Please be advised that there may be photography at the event and that images will be used on WIBF Social Media and website; please contact the WIBF host at the event if you have any concerns.