The Future of Banking: Neobanks
The financial services industry is changing. It’s adapting to new technologies, new ways of banking and a laser focus on the customer. Join us for a fascinating evening exploring Neobanks in depth. What are they and why are they gaining more attention? How can we ensure they are a force for good?
You will leave understanding more about:
- The current era of digital and new banking - Where we’ve been, and where are we going next with digital? Where do neobanks fit in, and how are they changing the face of banking?
- The trials and tribulations of being a neobank - What are the challenges? What are the benefits? How can we encourage women into tech and banking?
- The dawn of financial inclusion - How do we open doors and make banking and funding more accessible to the masses? What role can neobanks play to support this?
6.30pm Panel Discussion
- Paul Hamilton, Innovation & Financial Services expert, PA Consulting (Chair)
- Helene Panzarino, Associate Director, Centre for Digital Banking and Finance, The London Institute of Banking & Finance
- Alexandra Frearn, Head of Corporate Affairs, Starling Bank
- Anya Navidski, Founder & CEO, Voulez Capital
- Tania Ziegler, Head of Global Benchmarking, Senior Research Associate at Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance