The Climate Risk & Green Finance Regulatory Forum
WIBF is supporting this virtual summit – See below for 20% discount
As the UK slowly emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, the government aims to build back greener and the financial sector has a critical role to play. City & Financial Global’s Climate Risk & Green Finance Regulatory Forum is the second edition of a successful forum designed to provide practical, detailed guidance. Learn the steps that financial institutions need to take to prepare for, and become fully compliant with, the emerging regulatory environment. In addition, examine the opportunities that this seismic shift in finance will bring.
Topics that will be covered by our expert panel include:
• Green reporting methodology: disclosure and synthesisation
• Scenario analysis: a status update and the impacts of the Climate Financial Risk Forum’s advice
• Governance and the role of the board in progress on sustainable finance
• Risk management and operational resilience
• The EU Green Deal and greening the Post-Covid Recovery
• Innovating for the future: catalysts for the ongoing climate finance transition
• Prospects for the green bond market
• Developments of new green financial products
Key Speakers Include
Delegate Fee: £495 + VAT or (*£396 + VAT with 20% discount code: CR20WIBF)
Book Today via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +44 (0) 1932 340 115 or click the button below.