The 6th Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for The Financial Services Industry
City & Financial Global’s 6th Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry (26 November, Online) builds on the success of the five previous editions, all of which have been very well attended and highly rated by speakers, delegates and sponsors alike. This event has become the ‘must attend’ event for the UK financial services industry. Topics that will be covered by our expert panel include:
- The challenges and opportunities arising from ‘the new normal’ and remote working
- The role of purpose in driving safe and sustainable cultures
- The role and skills required of leaders in developing and sustaining a healthy culture post-COVID
- Effective whistle blower protections and fostering psychological safety
- What will it take to achieve racial diversity in the financial services industry?
- The view from the U.S.
- Enhancing your culture with tech: how to advance and enable your workforce
- Conduct and culture in practice – latest observations and insights
- Recognition and incentives in promoting healthy cultures
Measuring corporate culture: from sensible metrics to meaningful insights.
- Jonathan Davidson, Director of Supervision – Retail and Authorisations, FCA
- James Hennessy, Senior Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Tulsi Naidu, Chief Executive Officer, Zurich UK; Chair, FCA Practitioner Panel
- Teresa Parker, President EMEA, Northern Trust
- Patrick Thomson, CEO, EMEA, JP Morgan Asset Management
Delegate Fee: £495 + VAT or (*£396 + VAT with 20% discount code: CC20WIBF)