Successful Partnership Working - How to set up internal or external partnerships for success
Successful Partnership Working - How to set up internal or external partnerships for success.
FACT: 71% or projects fail to meet these three criteria: on time, on budget, and with satisfactory results. Standish Group 2015
Most project teams focus on tasks, project plans and risk logs to manage their projects, rather than the partnerships and collaboration that are critical to their success.
How many of these issues do you recognise from partnership projects you’ve run or been involved in?
- Unclear brief or mandate from the sponsor?
- Differing understanding of what success looks like?
- Lack of effective stakeholder management?
- Differing expectations on ways of working or acceptable behaviours?
What if you could set your up your partnerships for success, to deliver the joint brief?
From personal projects, like managing a house extension, to intra-organisational, to partnerships across organisations, there are some common relationship pitfalls and critical success factors to watch out for.
FACT: Partnership project success is down to creating exceptional project TEAMS
This highly interactive and experiential workshop will help you:
- Identify common success factors and blockers for big projects
- Begin to appreciate how understanding the different players’ view of the world impacts on the likelihood, and understanding of, success
- Get an understanding of the FULL range of stakeholders you may want to consider
We’ll use a live scenario to bring this to life, and you’ll get an insight into a team-focused approach to managing partnership projects.
Jo Wright is an experienced facilitator and team coach, and a former sales and marketing professional from the world of FMCG. She works with businesses, charities and individuals to facilitate the important conversations and Bring Humanity to Work.
Parking at Venue: Snow hill Livery Street Birmingham B3 2BJ
You must be logged in and registered to attend this event to see other attendees
20% VAT is included in all purchases.
Should you wish to cancel your booking, 24 hrs notice is required for a full refund. You can cancel tickets from the Your events page.
Please be advised that there may be photography at the event and that images will be used on WIBF Social Media and website; please contact the WIBF host at the event if you have any concerns.