March8 LIVE returns to discuss Women in STEM and what can be done to encourage future female generations into a male dominated industry.
WIBF are delighted to support this event as a media partner. We are able to offer a 50% discount on tickets to our members. Please use code WIBF.
Statistics vary but fewer than 20% of engineers and architects are women. 25% of the people in mathematics and computer science are female and 40% of chemists.
Why? That’s what we will be discussing. Are girls institutionally discouraged from pursuing STEM careers? Is there a cultural issue facing young women entering the industry? Or is it a combination of the two (and more)?
March8 will assemble a lineup of speakers from across the STEM industries as we share ideas and discuss solutions.
This event is available both for in-person at Tobacco Dock in London and virtually. Tickets include access to March8 LIVE as well as Technology & AI LIVE, Cyber LIVE and Cloud & 5G LIVE.
- Mara Pometti, Senior AI Strategist, IBM
- Natalia Nicholson, CEO & Founder, Women In Digital Business
- Samantha Humphries, Head of Security Strategy, EMEA Exabeam
- Samantha Karlin, CEO, Empower Global
- Ayca Tunc-Ruff, Vice President & Head of Sales DACH Genpact
- Eleanor Ludlam, Senior Associate, DAC Beachcroft LLP