London Supper Club: The Folly
The WIBF London Supper Club is an intimate and informal gathering of Members at specially selected restaurants in central London. It is an opportunity for Members to build their professional network and discuss the issues of the day, whilst enjoying a delicious three course meal in some of London’s most exclusive restaurants.
Step through the doors and enter another world in the beautiful, twinkling canape of foliage in The Folly restaurant (which even boasts its own florist!). Join us for pre dinner drinks in the garden lounge bar, before we take our seats for supper. The menu for the evening is below.
Nibbles: Nocellara olive, Tortano bread, Olive oil & balsamic vinegar
- Chicken wings with maple, ale & chilli glaze
- Chorizo Scotch egg with smoked paprika mayonnaise
- Prawn lollipops with sweet chilli & soy
- Avocado hummus (ve) with toasted gluten-free flatbread, dukkah & pomegranate
- Sugar-brined salmon with Radish, cucumber & pea shoot salad
- Sirloin steak & chips (7oz British beef)
- Roast lamb rump with mash, samphire, cherry tomato, shallot & currant salsa
- Roast cauliflower & pesto fettuccine (v) with raisins, spinach & lemon
- Dark chocolate torte with raspberry sorbet
- Toffee roasted pineapple (ve) with Passion fruit sorbet
- Crème brûlée martini with Bulleit bourbon, Golden Falernum, homemade vanilla syrup, cream & egg
Seats for each event are strictly limited and sell out fast, so if you would like to attend please contact host Fyona Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org with your choices from the menu above. In the event that you cannot attend you may claim a refund up until 14th September, after which refunds are not permitted.
Parking at Venue: None, Monument Station is next to the restaurant, Bank station and Liverpool Street Stations are both 5 minutes walk away.