LinkedIn or Left Out? Navigating The World’s Largest Professional Network
WIBF and Macquarie invite you to watch this popular workshop where LinkedIn expert, Euan McNair, delivers his LinkedIn masterclass on how to get the best out of the platform for professional networking and career development.
LinkedIn is a participation platform. The more you invest and engage, the more you will get from it. In this session, we will explore common complaints like, “I don’t have time”, “I get bombarded with irrelevant messages” and “I’m overwhelmed!” Join us to explore the challenges many people have with LinkedIn while demystifying the platform. This workshop aims to help you grow in confidence and empower you to become an active member while staying true to yourself.
- Increase your confidence using LinkedIn
- Understand the inner workings and what recruiters see
- How to work smart, not hard on the platform
- How to deploy a range of functionality
- Be positively disruptive
- Enhance your personal digital brand
Members, please log in to view the video