Gen Y: Millennials in the Workplace
Companies are facing the diverse wants and needs of a multigenerational workforce now more than ever. With five generations in the workplace, employers need to recognise and consider the distinct set of priorities and expectations required to attract, engage and retain their best talent, specifically millennials. Millennials currently comprise 35% of the UK workforce, and are set to represent an astonishing 50% of the global workforce by 2020.
To explore and understand how millennials are redefining the workplace, join us for a healthy debate with a panel of millennials and management on the myths, characteristics and expectations that surround millennials in the workplace.
This event will comprise of a keynote and panel discussion followed by a networking session.
- Chloe Walton , ACMA , Speaker, Coach, Researcher & Founder of Hello2Morrow
- Shefaly Yogendra, PhD, Board Director, JPMorgan US Small Cap Fund
- Jasmine Wun, Regional Head of Reward, Macquarie
- Bukola Adisa, MD, Chief Controls Office, Barclays
- Donna Cadiente, Associate Director, UBS
- Isabel Cooke, Senior Proposition Manager, Barclays
18:30 Welcome Remarks by Giselle Frederick and Linda Esilaba, Co-chairs of the Millenial Women’s Initiative
18:40 Key Note
19:00 Panel Discussion moderated by Nazia Tingay, Barclays
19:45 Q&A + Networking