Financial Planning for Peace of Mind
We were absolutely delighted to welcome Rachel Stewart of Traprain financial planning to guide us through the best ways to plan for all eventualities.
The topics we covered in this webinar included - emergency savings, protecting yourself, your loved ones and your lifestyle, planning for your retirement and what you will need to have set aside when you get there, and looking at the best ways to meet your financial goals. The following was also included:
- learning how to create your long term financial plan;
- understanding how to spot gaps in your position;
- understanding what conversations you need to be having with your loved ones;
- gaining hints and tips on what to think about when looking to plug the gaps you have identified;
- learning about the human behaviours which can get in the way of planning your finances; and
- gaining insight into the facts and figures you need to be thinking about and planning for.
WIBF members must be logged in to view the video