Financial Planning for Peace of Mind
We all need to have a financial plan. State support is shrinking and we are living longer than ever before yet we live in an age where changing circumstances, economic and investment market conditions and complicated legislation make managing our finances a real challenge. We are absolutely delighted to welcome Rachel Stewart of Traprain financial planning to guide us through the best ways to plan for all eventualities.
The topics we will cover in this webinar are - emergency savings, protecting yourself, your loved ones and your lifestyle, planning for your retirement and what you will need to have set aside when you get there, and looking at the best ways to meet your financial goals. We will do this by covering the following:-
- learning how to create your long term financial plan;
- understanding how to spot gaps in your position;
- understanding what conversations you need to be having with your loved ones;
- gaining hints and tips on what to think about when looking to plug the gaps you have identified;
- learning about the human behaviours which can get in the way of planning your finances; and
- gaining insight into the facts and figures you need to be thinking about and planning for.
Rachel Stewart runs Traprain financial planning and is the financial columnist for Scottish Health and Lifestyle magazine Hood and an ambassador for Insuring Women’s Futures run by the Chartered Insurance Institute. She also runs The F Word Coffee Clinics (which you can find on Eventbrite). Rachel is passionate about financial education both in the workplace and more generally.
This event will be delivered via Zoom - Please ensure you have registered with us in advance of the session to ensure you receive the joining instructions.
You must be logged in and registered to attend this event to see other attendees
20% VAT is included in all purchases.
Should you wish to cancel your booking, 24 hrs notice is required for a full refund. You can cancel tickets from the Your events page.
Please be advised that there may be photography and/or filming at the event and that images will be used on WIBF Social Media and website; please contact the WIBF host at the event if you have any concerns.