Fair AI And The Value Of Trust: How Did We Get Here And Where Do We Go Next?
Our expert panel explore concepts of artificial intelligence, AAAI (advanced analytics and AI), and data ethics, and discuss AI as an effective enabler across the service lifecycle – from design to monitoring practices. In this ever-developing world of business, more organisations are shifting to customer centricity and outcome-driven thinking. What do we need to think about to use AI in financial services appropriately and effectively?
- Dr Leanne Allen, Director, FS Consulting Technology - Data Lead, KPMG
- Walter McCahon, Principal, Data Protection and Ethics, UK Finance
- Neeta Mundra, Banking and Financial Services Executive, NED, Fintech/Regtech/Insurtech Start-up Board Advisor
- Dinah Cobbinah, Partner at KPMG UK - FS Intelligent Automation
- Linda NiChualladh, Head of Privacy (Legal) - Associate General Counsel at Citi
Members, please log in to view the video