WIBF and our corporate members are ambitious for the women working in our sector, and ambitious for the companies they work for.
By partnering with WIBF, corporate members see their investment rewarded by individuals bringing new skills and new ideas to their organisations. Our corporate members come from all sectors of the industry. We’re proud of our corporate members and the work that they do in helping us to achieve a better environment for women working in banking and finance.
Click on the logos below to visit our Corporate Members websites.
“the essential network for a woman in finance who wants to succeed.”
janet thomas, wibf president
Corporate membership benefits
Our corporate members receive a range of valuable benefits when they join us, enabling them to further the careers of women in the industry.
- One table of 10 places at the prestigious WIBF Awards for Achievement event
- Eligible to nominate teams and individuals for the WIBF Awards for Achievement
- Five places at every Personal Excellence Programme (PEP) workshop
- Three places at the Annual Corporate Reception and other VIP events
- Option of tailoring an event with WIBF
- Opportunity to host a PEP workshop. (Platinum members are offered the first choice of dates)
- Regular features on the WIBF website showcasing female talent in the industry
- Company logo included with marketing materials
- Company logo printed in annual WIBF Awards for Achievement brochure
- Company logo appears on the WIBF website to advertise membership and collaboration with WIBF
- Use of WIBF LinkedIn network to market internal events or broadcast news if relevant to member interests
- Use of WIBF website to advertise job vacancies