Member benefits Access to the following WIBF core programmes are free or have discounted registration fees for members: Brochure
- Personal Excellence Programme A comprehensive programme provides a diverse range of personal and professional development courses. All workshops are led by recognised and credible training consultants.
- Networking beyond Boundaries An opportunity for members to build relationships with their counterparts in other organisations. Events include a corporate golf day, dining and theatre visits.
- Distinguished Speakers Programme Provides access for members to inspirational leaders in the industry.
- Senior Executive Programme This programme is targeted at senior women to meet, share knowledge and discuss issues facing them in the industry.
- Corporate & Public Board Appointments Programme. Provides the platform for women to learn of opportunities of Board positions and to recognise the transferable skills and experiences they have when applying for board positions.
- Awards for Achievement Luncheon An annual lunch honouring the achievements, leadership and professionalism of outstanding women in the banking and finance arena.
- Quarterly Magazine Features include interviews with leading figures, business focus, career management as well as health and beauty. There is also a great opportunity to read previews and reviews of WIBF events.
- Membership of The International Alliance of Women All WIBF members can enrol as TIAW members.
- Website www.wibf.org.uk - booking events, WIBF news and much much more! (to include in the ‘Members' only area’ in 2008).
- Emailed newsletter, special updates and reminders
How to join? By completion of Online membership application form. Cost:
Application Requirements To qualify for membership of WIBF, you must be employed in a clearly-defined financial position or be employed by a financial services firm. Other candidates in related professions are eligible to join but need to contact email@example.com with employment background prior to completing membership application or making any relevant payment to WIBF. Tax Status WIBF are approved by the board of Inland Revenue under section 201 Income and corporation Taxes Act 1988. Members who pay their own subscription may claim the cost as a deduction from their employment income for tax purposes.