Social Branding: The Essential Tools to Grow Your Brand
Raising awareness of your skills through Profile building is probably one of the most powerful tools in your career armoury, however, you have to know what tools and techniques to build it, protect it and use it for success.
• Have you questioned why you don’t get the recognition you deserve at work or why you didn’t get that recent promotion?
• Do you feel that your bosses are completely unaware of what you are truly capable of?
• Do you question why the same individuals always seem to get the best opportunities?
• Does anyone know about that great project you landed?
• Have you solved a major problem for the firm?
We all have an element of fear to overcome in relation to shouting about our own success or achievements.
You may well have a myriad of skills to offer, but if no one knows they are there, opportunities to demonstrate your true capability will rarely come your way. In a world, where competition is high and opportunities are scarce, our experience alone is not enough. We all need a little bit more to get ahead, to dig deep and bring to the surface that something extra special.
Vanessa Vallely is regarded as a Linkedin Ninja.. In this workshop Vanessa Vallely will share her own experiences and triumphs in suing social media. Together you will:
• explore ways to overcome the fear to shout your success
• debate the Pro’s and Con’s of social media
• garner the essential tools to grow your own profile
About Vanessa Vallely
Vanessa Vallely, is founder of WATC, Co founder of a citywide Diversity Forum, The Network of Networks, founder of www.theprofilecoach.co.uk and probably one of the most well networked Women across the City. She is also a Financial News Top 100 Rising Star and most recently Winner of the Women’s Champion Award for Women in Banking and Finance. Vanessa has spent the past 23 years in Financial Services and currently holds a senior post at Aviva Investors. Vanessa is also a trustee for 2 charities, a school Governor and a working mum.
To reserve your place at this event please register online to book your place and use our secure payment page via WorldPay to pay the required fee where applicable. Please email email@example.com for any other information relating to this event.